About Me

>> Friday, July 17, 2009

Hi Folks,

Well, there is not much to say about me, after all I'm not that old.
Anyway, i am a Portuguese "fella", who happens to love Wine so much that decided to write a little bit about it. I've been around in Wine for some time now, and been in contact with such amazing wines that i can't consider my self so patriot in the matter of wines. Like Socrates once said, "....i am a citizen of the World".
So why write about Port and Douro Wines? Because these wines are so fantastic and i do want to show other people to know them.

If you already now these wines, you know what I'm talking about and just pass here when you feel like. If not, let me just help you on this journey, and you will find a new world of amazing wines and places.

Cheers

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP